Please note that special terms apply to Consumers who wish to return goods, which prevail over the provisions of this Clause. Customers who are Consumers are referred to Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 paragraph below.
Tri Pack Supplies is committed to providing customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases we offer the returns facilities described below.
If you purchase goods in the course of your business, the following provisions of this section shall apply. Other than the express provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions, all other terms and the implied terms or warranties relating to the supply of goods are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing.
Subject to the right of Consumers to return goods for refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, see below, Tri Pack Supplies does not sell products on a trial basis.
Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
In the event that Tri Pack Supplies, at its discretion (unless the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 apply), agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned with Tri Pack Supplies' prior written agreement within 14 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. All goods returned in these circumstances (except where the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 apply, see Clause below) will be subject to a handling fee of 15% of Tri Pack's sale price for the goods, or £20, whichever is the greater.
Subject to testing to verify any alleged fault, we will accept the return of defective goods for full refund or replacement at our option, if, but only if, the goods are returned within 30 days of delivery. Consumers who wish to return defective products are not obliged to follow the processes set out below, but are recommended to do so as this helps us to provide a more efficient returns service.
All returned goods (except those returned under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 must be accompanied by Tri Pack's Returns Authorisation number (‘RA Number') which can be obtained by contacting by email email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0) 23 9232 6696.
Returned goods will not be accepted without an RA Number. Do not write directly on the packaging. Please write the RA number on an address label and attach it to the returned package. Any defacement of the manufacturer's packaging or damage caused by inadequate packaging may result in the rejection of the return or an additional restocking fee, at Tri Pack Supplies' sole discretion.
Tri Pack Supplies cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. It is the Customer's responsibility to pack the product adequately to prevent damage.
Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to insure the goods for their full value.
On receipt of the returned product, we will inspect it to identify the fault you have notified to us. If following the inspection process, the product is found to be in good order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility. This does not apply to Consumers returning goods pursuant to Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 23 9232 6696
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at
your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to
you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount
in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied